The office of Church Clerk is one of the most important to the functioning of the church. The church clerk's responsibilities include:
- assisting with the transferring of membership
- providing letters for work (Sabbath hours off), alternate test date request for students sitting for exams, etc.
- recording secretary for board and business meetings
- maintaining church records
- correspond with members who are sick & shut-in or missing
- assist families where needed in funeral services planning
- complete reports in a timely manner